B2B marketing leaders and innovators will be honored on October 13 for standout performance with tech-related services and solutions; winners will share growth and innovation stories at ITSMA's 2021 Marketing Vision Conference on October 19-21.
LEXINGTON, Mass. - Aug. 10, 2021 - PRLog -- ITSMA, the leadership community for B2B marketers in the connected economy, today announced the finalists in its 24th Annual Marketing Excellence Awards Program.
The awards program honors the marketing initiatives and campaigns that have delivered superior performance in the four most critical aspects of marketing success: customer-focus, innovation, execution, and business impact. The program focuses exclusively on marketing for B2B services and solutions, and highlights the most important dimensions of a strategic, collaborative approach to marketing.
"As B2B organizations continue working their way through the COVID-19 disruptions, those that pivoted quickly with customer-oriented insight and support, along with new offerings and ways to engage, positioned themselves for long-term success," said Dave Munn, President of ITSMA. "Once again, we have a standout group of award finalists this year that showcase a wealth of innovation and inspiration as marketers advance their role and impact in their companies. The 38 organizations that have reached this stage exhibit the best qualities of market focus, creativity, and operational excellence in accelerating strategic growth and innovation."
The 2021 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards categories and finalists are:
- Advancing Thought Leadership: EY Canada, IBM, Optum, O2 Business, and SAP
- Collaborating with Sales: CRB, IBM, Salesforce, and SAP
- Driving Strategic Growth: Cisco Systems Digital Experience, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Infosys, and T-Systems International
- Embedding ABM Programs: Citrix, Honeywell, HP, Lionbridge, and Tata Consultancy Services
- Optimizing ABM Campaigns: FireEye, Fujitsu America, Inc., Splunk, Tata Communications, and Tata Consultancy Services
- Orchestrating Executive Engagement: Fujitsu, PwC, Red Hat, Salesforce, and Tata Consultancy Services
- Strengthening the Brand: Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd., HCL Technologies, IBM, and Thoughtworks Inc.
"Amid the rapid rethink that B2B marketing teams have undertaken over the last year, our finalists remind us that the strategic foundations of marketing still matter most: Deep market and customer insight, strong planning and internal collaboration, tailored account engagement, and a disciplined approach to execution and tracking business impact," said Munn. "In every category, our judges have been impressed with the creativity, agility, and results that continue to demonstrate the significant contributions B2B marketers are having on strategic growth."
In addition to the seven thematic categories, the Marketing Excellence Awards Program also includes recognition for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB).
The finalists for small- and medium-sized business awards are:
- Aspire Systems, Bombora, InfinityQS, Intelligent Demand, and Sunwest Bank
For more information about ITSMA's 2021 Annual Marketing Vision Conference, visit: http://www.itsma.com/event/marketing-vision-2021/.
For more than 25 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships.
Learn more at www.itsma.com
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog