SOURCE: 3BL ForumDESCRIPTION:Athletes, chefs, and CEOs are among those speaking out on environmental, social, and political issues, prompting a 3BL Media Town Hall sponsored by MSL that will examine whether the Brands Taking StandsTM phenomenon is a movement or a moment.
The Town Hall is one of dozens of sessions taking place during 3BL Forum, the annual gathering of purpose-driven companies, Oct. 23-25 at MGM National Harbor in Washington, D.C. Save 25% by using the code RA2018VIP when you register.
Among the topics to be addressed:
- Scaling Impact Through Partnerships and Your Supply Chain
- The ‘How’ and ‘Why’ of Corporate Responses to Complex Social Impact Issues
- Implications of AI, Blockchain and IoT for CR and Sustainability
- Talent Pipeline for the Future Workforce
- Silo-Busting: How Investor Relations, Marketing and HR Can Benefit from Your Corporate Responsibility Work
- From Measurement to Meaning: Reporting, SDGs and What’s Really Material
3BL Forum features an A-list of executive CR leadership from MSL; NPR; MSNBC; Mars Wrigley; UPS; MGM Resorts International; TD Bank Group; Nike; Aflac; DoSomething Strategic; APCO Worldwide; Solidia Technologies; GlobeScan; Univision Communications; New York Life Foundation; Nasdaq; State of Delaware; Tupperware; eBay; Cone Communications; GRI; WGL/Washington Gas; Timberland; Mosaic; UNDP Business Call to Action; Pirelli Tire North America; Waste Management; Silicon Valley Community Foundation; McCormick & Company; Great Lakes Advisors; Corporate Responsibility Miami; Realized Worth; among others.
Workshop, panel, and issue table descriptions; speaker bios; and registration information can be found on the 3BL Forum web site. If you are active in the CR industry, or want to be, make plans now to attend this leading event for corporate responsibility and sustainability practitioners.
CMO | 3BL Media
KEYWORDS: 3BL Forum, Brands Taking Stands, MGM National Harbor, supply chain