- The Mydecine Innovations Group portfolio includes a robust portfolio of NCEs (New Chemical Entities) and medicines based on compounds found in psychedelics, including four lead clinical trial drug candidates, as well as digital health solutions
- Through an exclusive partnership with Applied Pharmaceutical Innovations, the company has access to a Health Canada Scheduled 1 Drugs and Substances Dealer’s License
- Mydecine has a five-year master collaboration research agreement with Johns Hopkins University to research novel psychedelic therapies for mental health and addiction disorders
- Research out of Johns Hopkins University has shown promising efficacy data using psilocybin as a smoking cessation treatment with an abstinence rate of 80% at six months
- Mydecine is supplying its lead drug candidate, MYCO-001, for a multi-site NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse) grant-funded smoking cessation study, marking the first time in over 50 years that the U.S. government has funded a study of a psychedelic compound
- The company utilizes established drug development infrastructure, and it offers telemedicine and technology solutions through the Mindleap 2.0 platform
- Mydecine is guided by an experienced leadership team and a world-renowned medical & scientific advisory board
Mydecine Innovations Group (NEO: MYCO) (OTC: MYCOF) is a biotechnology and digital technology company aiming to transform the treatment of mental health disorders and addiction. Founded in 2020 on the guiding principle that there is a significant unmet need and lack of innovations in the mental health and therapeutic treatment environments, Mydecine is dedicated to efficiently developing innovative first- and second-generation novel therapeutics to treat PTSD, addiction and other mental health disorders.
Mydecine’s business model combines clinical trials and data outcome, technology and scientific and regulatory expertise with a focus on psychedelic therapy underpinned by novel molecules with differentiated therapeutic potential. By collaborating with some of the world’s…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MYCOF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MYCOF
PsychedelicNewsWire (PNW) is a specialized content distribution company that (1) aggregates and distributes news and information on the latest developments in all aspects and advances of psychedelics and their use, (2) creates PsychedelicNewsBreaks designed to quickly update investors on important industry news, (3) leverages a team of expert editors to enhance press releases for maximum impact, (4) assists companies with the management and optimization of social media across a range of platforms, and (5) delivers unparalleled corporate communication solutions. PNW stays abreast of the latest information and has established a reputation as the go to source for coverage of psychedelics, therapeutics and emerging market opportunities. Our team of seasoned journalists has a proven track record of helping both public and private companies gain traction with a wide audience of investors, consumers, media outlets and the general public by leveraging our expansive dissemination network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets. PNW is committed to delivering improved visibility and brand recognition to companies operating in the emerging markets of psychedelics.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text “Groovy” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.PsychedelicNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with PNW? Ask our Editor
PsychedelicNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.