The 5g satellite communication market is projected to reach $43.21 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 28.12%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The need for connectivity in distant and rural locations increased more during the Covid-19 pandemic. The travel restrictions, social distance regulations, and the shift to study/work from home practice further highlighted the dire need for faster and higher virtual connectivity in many parts of the world.
The greater capacity of the 5G will enable a higher density of mobile broadband users and supports device-to-device, ultra-reliable, and massive machine communications. From 2019 onwards, global companies such as Huawei, T-Mobile, AT&T, Ericsson, and more started deploying 5G networks in the U.S., South Kora, China, parts of Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
Companies such as Intelsat, Eutelsat, OneWeb, SpaceX, LeoSat, and more are already working towards enabling broadband and internet connectivity through space. These companies are deploying satellites in low earth orbit (LEO) to create a constellation of satellites to provide high-speed connectivity throughout the world to their customers.
The detailed study is a compilation of 68 Market Data Tables and 41 Figures spread through 179 Pages and in-depth TOC on “5G Satellite Communication Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
USP of the Report
This exclusive report on the 5g satellite communication market will help you with:
- A dedicated section focusing on start-up and emerging players in the 5G satellite communication market.
- Qualitative analysis of 5G satellite communication application and end-user.
- Analysis of regional and country-wise 5G satellite communication market growth scope.
- The company profile section of the report comprises over 25 companies bifurcated into different segments such as satellite operators, telecom operators, and downstream service providers.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nilopal Ojha, Team Lead at BIS Research, “Global digitalization across the defense, government, commercial and consumer sectors has increased the need for low latency high-speed connectivity. With the advent of 5G, this demand is being catered to. However, communication satellites are crucial to enable connectivity services in areas where terrestrial networks cannot be deployed. As the spectrum allocations and auctions are ongoing in various parts of the world, private and government agencies need to work together and prioritize connectivity over monetary costs for greater economic and societal benefit.”
View the report on the 5G Satellite Communication Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The key players in the 5G satellite communication include companies like Inmarsat, Avanti Communications Group PLC, OQ Technology, Chinasat, Thales Group, Qualcomm, and AT&T.
The companies profiled in the report have been selected following in-depth interviews with experts and understanding details around companies such as product portfolio, annual revenues, market penetration, research, and development initiatives.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How is the 5G satellite communication industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2022-2032?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the 5G satellite communication market during the forecast period?
- What are the global 5G satellite communication market trends across different regions?
- Who are the key players in the global 5G satellite communication market, and what are the new strategies that are being adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the 5G satellite communication market companies foresee in the next ten years?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the 5G satellite communication market?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch