Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to explore how to create an optimal identity fraud management strategy.
- Jennifer Kostyrna, principal product manager, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Souvik Kumar, director, claims market, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and.
- Matthew Smith, executive director, Coalition Against Insurance Fraud.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Nearly All Top Insurers Report That Identity Fraud Has Become Ubiquitous
- The Cost of Fraud Extends Well Beyond the Initial Claim
- Digital Advances Also Enable New Avenues of Fraud
- How Insurance Carriers are Adapting to Bad Actor Tactics
- Synthetic Identity Fraud Enables Fraudsters to Create Fresh Identities
- Traditional Fraud-Fighting Techniques Are the Start of a Good Foundation
- Fraud Checks Should Extend Beyond Verifying the Claimant's Identity
- Model Acts, Legislation to Help Define and Contain New Types of Fraud
- AI Can Sift Large Volumes of Data to Better Identify, Constrain Likely Fraud
- Insurers Focus on Fighting Fraud Wtihout Creating Onerous Customer Interactions
- Detecting and Preventing Fraud is an Enterprise-Level Activity
- The Best Fraud Defenses Are Built on Layers of Protection
The complete video replay for this event is also available.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Senior Vice President, News & Publication Services
+1 908 882 2102