The "Polyvinylidene Fluoride Market, By Application, By End-use Industry, and By Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Increasing demand for PVDF in end-use industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas due to its properties such as high performance material and chemical resistance is driving growth of the global polyvinylidene fluoride market.
For instance, according to the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), in the U.S., chemical processing industry was valued at US$ 794.7 billion or 13.9% of all manufacturing shipments in 2012.
However, fluctuating prices of raw materials is expected to be one of the restraining factors affecting growth of the polyvinylidene fluoride market over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is projected to be one of the major contributors to the polyvinylidene fluoride market. This is mainly attributed to rapidly growing urbanization and increasing demand for advanced thermo plastic products in the region. In 2015, demand for plastic in China rose by 10%, as compared to the previous year.
Also, India has a well-established base for raw materials required for the plastic industry. This attracts many polyvinylidene fluoride manufacturers to establish manufacturing units in the region. This trend is expected to remain the same over the forecast period.
Key Features of the Study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) (%) for the forecast period (2022-2030)
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market. It provides valuable insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) on the basis of the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, key developments, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions with respect to their future product launches, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product developers and manufacturers, research institutes, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would greatly benefit in decision making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Solvay S.A
- Daikin Industries ltd
- Zhuzhou Hongda Polymer Materials Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai 3F New Materials Company Limited
- Kureha Corporation
- Quadrant Engineering Plastics Products
- Shanghai Ofluorine Chemical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Dyneon GmbH
- Zhejiang Fotech International Ltd.
Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market, By Application:
Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market, By End-use Industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical processing
Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- North Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i34o42
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230126005705/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900