Provides Highest Quality of Service and Reliability for Employees and Contact Center Agents in the Philippines; Global Reach™ Now Expands to 48 Countries and Territories, Including Panama
8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT), a leading integrated cloud communications platform, today announced that 8x8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™) is the industry’s first integrated cloud contact center and phone solution to support multinational enterprises with operations in the Philippines. Leveraging patented 8x8 Global Reach™ technology, this expansion eliminates the cost complexity in managing third party gateways, and extends and enhances the range of capabilities available to multinational organizations with global contact center operations, locations, and employees based in the Philippines.
“Hybrid work is changing the communications and customer engagement dynamic for multinational and international organizations, making it imperative that IT and CX leaders select the best solution to meet their needs,” said Denise Lund, Research Director, WW Telecom and Unified Communications at IDC. “Being able to offer multinational enterprises in the Philippines a single integrated cloud communications and contact center solution, like 8x8 XCaaS, will allow global organizations, especially those with customer-facing operations, to ensure business resilience, reduce complexity, and deliver enhanced service.”
Traditionally, multinational companies operating in the Philippines had to rely upon the combination of locally-hosted gateways and VPNs to allow their offices, contact centers, and employees to connect to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). This created an additional point of failure for connecting employees and customers both inside and outside of the country. 8x8 XCaaS now offers multinational organizations a differentiated, fully compliant, and high-quality service in the Philippines for domestic and international business communications that eliminates the need for costly, complex, and limited function gateway-based solutions, and is financially backed by the industry’s only platform-wide 99.999 percent SLA across an integrated cloud UCaaS and CCaaS solution.
Simplifying Communications and Engagement at a Global Scale
With the addition of the Philippines and Panama, as well as recent expansion into Russia and China, 8x8’s Global Expansion now delivers full inbound and outbound PSTN replacement services to 48 countries and territories. This enables companies to rapidly add enterprise-grade PSTN connectivity, including local direct inward dial (DID) numbers and access to local emergency services. Organizations relying on Microsoft Teams for collaboration, can also utilize the 8x8 Voice for Microsoft Teams direct routing solution and 8x8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams, which is certified by Microsoft, for users in those countries.
Multinational organizations with operations in the Philippines who have deployed 8x8:
- “As our business grows, we need a communications solution that scales with us, regardless of where our teams are located,” said Karla Singson, Co-Founder and CEO at Scalewind, a managed outsourcing company that provides turnkey solutions for a range of service-based businesses around the world. “Our headquarters are in Las Vegas, but most employees are located in the Philippines providing exceptional service to our clients. With enhanced 8x8 XCaaS support in the Philippines, we can even more reliably collaborate and engage with our customers, partners, affiliates, and employees around the world.”
- “In order to meet the demands of our growing global client base, we needed a contact center solution that offered reliability, high call quality, and call listening capabilities,” said Tony Forder, Global IT Operations Manager at transcosmos, a business processing outsourcing company. “8x8 Contact Center enables our agents to deliver the same high level of service from our contact centers across the world. We look forward to extending 8x8 to our Philippines operations to further help us to win and retain clients.”
Operating a geographically-redundant cloud infrastructure spanning 35 regions worldwide, 8x8 delivers high quality and reliable global connectivity for superior business resilience and data residency adherence. 8x8’s patented Global Reach routing technology delivers the top-level service reliability and assurance guarantees that organizations require for operational success. Highlights include:
- Multiple levels of redundancy at the infrastructure, platform, data, and geographic layers.
- Patented Global Reach routing technology provides high availability and superior voice and video quality across the globe.
- Connectivity with over 40 top-tier PSTN carriers around the world for optimal voice quality, coverage, and redundancy, delivering full PSTN replacement services in 48 countries.
- 35 redundant, cloud-agnostic regions providing high availability, active-active service delivery and global coverage.
- Real-time metrics and 24x7 observability with two redundant Network Operations Centers in the U.S. and EU.
- Transparent, public site providing detailed current status for monitoring the latest network and service conditions.
- Key third-party CRM and collaboration integrations, including Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Netsuite, Dynamics 365, and more.
“Communications, collaboration, and customer engagement capabilities should be easily accessible, regardless of where employees are located, and especially as organizations expand globally,” said Meghan Keough, Senior Vice President of Product and Corporate Marketing at 8x8, Inc. ”Now, multinational organizations operating in the Philippines have access to 8x8 XCaaS, providing cost-effective, enterprise-grade voice quality and reliability together with omnichannel contact center capabilities across the entire organization. Amidst hybrid work environments, in which employees and agents are spread across the globe, this is a critical necessity to meeting employee and customer engagement requirements.”
8x8 XCaaS, which includes fully integrated, cloud native contact center, voice, team chat, video meetings, and CPaaS embeddable APIs capabilities in a single-vendor solution, is built on the resilient, secure, and compliant 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform™.
About 8x8 Inc.
8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of 8x8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™), an integrated contact center, voice communications, video, chat and API solution built on one global cloud communications platform. 8x8 uniquely eliminates the silos between Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) to power the communications requirements of all employees globally as they work together to deliver differentiated customer experiences. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8®, 8x8 XCaaS™, eXperience Communications as a Service™, and 8x8 Global Reach™ are trademarks of 8x8, Inc.
.@8x8 #XCaaS Offers Industry-First Integrated Cloud Contact Center and Phone Solution for Multinational Companies in the Philippines #EX #CX #UCaaS #CCaaS